Hi, I have issue backfilling partitioned assets th...
# ask-community
b
Hi, I have issue backfilling partitioned assets that have dependency across code locations. The error came from dagit/daemon, not user repositories.
Copy code
RuntimeError: generator raised StopIteration
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/dagster/_daemon/backfill.py", line 34, in execute_backfill_iteration
    yield from execute_asset_backfill_iteration(backfill, workspace, instance)
The above exception was caused by the following exception:
StopIteration
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/dagster/_core/execution/asset_backfill.py", line 252, in execute_asset_backfill_iteration
    submit_run_request(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/dagster/_core/execution/asset_backfill.py", line 271, in submit_run_request
    job_name = _get_implicit_job_name_for_assets(
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/dagster/_core/execution/asset_backfill.py", line 330, in _get_implicit_job_name_for_assets
    return next(job_name for job_name in job_names if is_base_asset_job_name(job_name))
Here is the a minimal reproducible example: https://bitbucket.org/berry-ai/dagster-asset-backfill-error-report/src/master/ Hope it's enough information to for you to point out any of my mistakes.
🤖 1
s
Thanks Boen, I can see you filed an issue as well. Since this seems like a legitimate bug more suited for the issue tracker, I’m going to resolve this thread and we can have any further discussion in the GH issue.