I'm experimenting w/ Dagster, and checking the ter...
# ask-community
n
I'm experimenting w/ Dagster, and checking the terms. I'm trying to find in the terms of service, something about whether Dagster cloud will delete data if I decide to delete our org's account? This https://dagster.io/security talks about how the hybrid architecture means dagster doesn't actually see our data. But - if I'm using the cloud service, that wouldn't seem to apply.
🤖 1
d
Hi Nate - we’ll delete all data that we have stored for you if you remove your account, in both hybrid and serverless.
n
ok, thanks! is that in the policy somewhere, or is Cloud too new, and the policies on the web don't reflect that yet?
d
I'll check about the copy on the website, it's possible it needs to be updated to include Serverless as well as Hybrid (Hybrid and Serverless are both considered "Dagster Cloud" but Serverless is indeed a newer option)
n
ahh, got it. Yeah i definitely meant serverless. Thanks so much! Dagster seems awesome, and the serverless option has made it seem like a doable thing to try out, in a field where there's very little capacity for managing infrastructure. So thanks for making it!
condagster 1