Hi team, we recently upgraded to 1.3.1. However, I...
# ask-community
a
Hi team, we recently upgraded to 1.3.1. However, I am not seeing a Test Sensor button on the dagit sensor page. Are there any settings that I need to enable in helm chart?
c
There was a bug where we were showing the test sensor button for sensors that shouldn’t be supporting it yet - if you had an auto-materialization, asset, run status, or run failure sensor, it shouldn’t have the button ATM
(we need to document this better and I have https://github.com/dagster-io/dagster/pull/14130 up to do so.
a
In this case, the sensor does not fall into any of those categories. Its a regular sensor which we generate using
@sensor
. Is there anything else that would prevent this button from being displayed on Dagit?
@chris Any thoughts?
c
Apologies Arun - I’m honestly not sure why the sensor wouldn’t be displaying in your case. Only other thing I can think of is perhaps you’re running an older version of dagster in your grpc server… is that the case?
a
Hmm, yeah that could be it facepalm Our deployments are still running older versions and did not think that it could affect this feature.
c
Yea it’s a tricky one since it requires some new backend code in order to get the testing fxnality to work
We should communicate that better tbh