Hi Dagster team, I want to try Dagster Cloud (serv...
# ask-community
d
Hi Dagster team, I want to try Dagster Cloud (serverless). But the getting started flow just spins indefinitely
Since I don't have anything in the account, if it's easiest to just delete the account and I can restart from scratch, that would work for me
d
Hi Daniel - sorry for the trouble here, we had a temporary issue related to our quickstart examples that we're in the process of rolling out a fix for now
t
Hey Daniel (Loreto)! Saw you sent me an email about this over the weekend. Has the UI changed since then?
d
No, unfortunately. I still see the same spinner, and it's still stuck. I think it's because, while trying to debug it, I removed the Dagster Github App installation from our Github Account. I was hoping that would "reset" the flow, and let me start fresh. Instead I'm thinking your database thinks the app is installed but it isn't. I do not know how to reset the flow, nor how to install the Dagster Github App again.
d
Got it - that's helpful information, I'll see what we can do to reset it on our end!
d
I don't have anything important in the account. So if it's easier to just delete completely, and I can recreate it, that's fine by me too.
d
try again now? I just reset the github installation
d
Still stuck 😕
d
which org is this?
d
jetpack-io
d
ok, that's what i thought - taking a deeper look..
d
thanks!
d
OK I reset one other thing, try one more time?
d
that worked!
thanks
d
phew! sorry again for the trouble
d
no worries