Hi all, I've recently deployed dagster on GCP. The...
# ask-community
e
Hi all, I've recently deployed dagster on GCP. The daemon runs just fine on my local and so does the scheduler, but in prod the scheduler doesn't work. The thing is, the UI acknowledges that there is a schedule to run the job, but it simply does not run the job at the specified time, 'Last Tick' and 'Last Run' both show 'None'. I'd appreciate any form of help, thanks!
c
does the daemon actually show up as running?
e
yes it does
proof_daemon.png
I was able to track the error and it shows this:
dagster._core.errors.DagsterUserCodeUnreachableError: Could not reach user code server. gRPC Error code: UNAVAILABLE
File "/home/data-engineer/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/dagster_graphql/schema/instigation.py", line 213, in resolve_evaluationResult
schedule_data = repository_location.get_external_schedule_execution_data(
File "/home/data-engineer/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/dagster/_core/host_representation/repository_location.py", line 806, in get_external_schedule_execution_data
return sync_get_external_schedule_execution_data_grpc(
File "/home/data-engineer/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/dagster/_api/snapshot_schedule.py", line 51, in sync_get_external_schedule_execution_data_grpc
api_client.external_schedule_execution(
File "/home/data-engineer/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/dagster/_grpc/client.py", line 372, in external_schedule_execution
chunks = list(
File "/home/data-engineer/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/dagster/_grpc/client.py", line 186, in _streaming_query
self._raise_grpc_exception(
File "/home/data-engineer/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/dagster/_grpc/client.py", line 142, in _raise_grpc_exception
raise DagsterUserCodeUnreachableError(
The above exception was caused by the following exception:
grpc._channel._MultiThreadedRendezvous: <_MultiThreadedRendezvous of RPC that terminated with: status = StatusCode.UNAVAILABLE details = "failed to connect to all addresses" debug_error_string = "{"created":"@1689304508.296929278","description":"Failed to pick subchannel","file":"src/core/ext/filters/client_channel/client_channel.cc","file_line":3260,"referenced_errors":[{"created":"@1689304508.296928113","description":"failed to connect to all addresses","file":"src/core/lib/transport/error_utils.cc","file_line":167,"grpc_status":14}]}" >
File "/home/data-engineer/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/dagster/_grpc/client.py", line 182, in _streaming_query
yield from self._get_streaming_response(
File "/home/data-engineer/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/dagster/_grpc/client.py", line 171, in _get_streaming_response
yield from getattr(stub, method)(request, metadata=self._metadata, timeout=timeout)
File "/home/data-engineer/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/grpc/_channel.py", line 426, in __next__
return self._next()
File "/home/data-engineer/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/grpc/_channel.py", line 809, in _next
raise self
s
Hey @Edgar Rafii Manzo did you manage to solve this issue?