Hi, `IndexError: list index out of range error` oc...
# ask-community
a
Hi,
IndexError: list index out of range error
occurred while reading configuration values in yaml. The details of the error are described in the thread. The error is said to be caused by loading a yaml file, but usually the yaml file is loaded and executed without any problems. I did not make any changes to the file when the error occurred. I am loading the yaml with
load_yaml_from_path
, could there be a problem with this module? The version is below. I have omitted some modules that I think are irrelevant.
Copy code
psutil==5.6.3
PyYAML==6.0
pydantic==1.10.6
gspread==4.0.0
boto3==1.17.14
dagster==1.3.7
dagster-dbt==0.19.7
dagster-cloud==1.3.7
dagster-aws
Copy code
dagster._core.definitions.events.Failure: remove_rds is failure.
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/dagster/_core/execution/plan/execute_plan.py", line 262, in dagster_event_sequence_for_step
    for step_event in check.generator(step_events):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/dagster/_core/execution/plan/execute_step.py", line 369, in core_dagster_event_sequence_for_step
    for user_event in check.generator(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/dagster/_core/execution/plan/execute_step.py", line 90, in _step_output_error_checked_user_event_sequence
    for user_event in user_event_sequence:
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/dagster/_core/execution/plan/compute.py", line 192, in execute_core_compute
    for step_output in _yield_compute_results(step_context, inputs, compute_fn):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/dagster/_core/execution/plan/compute.py", line 161, in _yield_compute_results
    for event in iterate_with_context(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/dagster/_utils/__init__.py", line 445, in iterate_with_context
    next_output = next(iterator)
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/dagster/_core/execution/plan/compute_generator.py", line 124, in _coerce_op_compute_fn_to_iterator
    result = invoke_compute_fn(
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/dagster/_core/execution/plan/compute_generator.py", line 118, in invoke_compute_fn
    return fn(context, **args_to_pass) if context_arg_provided else fn(**args_to_pass)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/root/danballone_etl/ops/op.py", line 76, in remove_rds
    raise Failure(
The above exception occurred during handling of the following exception:
IndexError: list index out of range
  File "/root/danballone_etl/ops/op.py", line 74, in remove_rds
    run_result = run_ecs("/root/danballone_etl/ops/bq_elt.yml", exec_time, 2)
                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/root/danballone_etl/ops/run_task.py", line 118, in run_ecs
    arn = response["tasks"][0]["taskArn"]
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^