Hi, I'm having issues with an ops which returns an...
# ask-community
m
Hi, I'm having issues with an ops which returns an object which is not pickable. I add the inmemory io manager to my job and
@job(resource_defs={"my_io_manager": InMemoryIOManager()})
and ops
@op(out=Out(io_manager_key="my_io_manager"))
But now my the op which receives the unpickable object fails
dagster._core.errors.DagsterExecutionLoadInputError: Error occurred while loading input "model" of step "create_datasource_excel":
File "C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\dagster\Lib\site-packages\dagster\_core\execution\plan\execute_plan.py", line 286, in dagster_event_sequence_for_step
for step_event in check.generator(step_events):
File "C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\dagster\Lib\site-packages\dagster\_core\execution\plan\execute_step.py", line 484, in core_dagster_event_sequence_for_step
for event_or_input_value in step_input.source.load_input_object(step_context, input_def):
File "C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\dagster\Lib\site-packages\dagster\_core\execution\plan\inputs.py", line 486, in load_input_object
yield from _load_input_with_input_manager(input_manager, load_input_context)
File "C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\dagster\Lib\site-packages\dagster\_core\execution\plan\inputs.py", line 824, in _load_input_with_input_manager
with op_execution_error_boundary(
File "C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\dagster\Lib\contextlib.py", line 158, in __exit__
self.gen.throw(typ, value, traceback)
File "C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\dagster\Lib\site-packages\dagster\_core\execution\plan\utils.py", line 84, in op_execution_error_boundary
raise error_cls(
The above exception was caused by the following exception:
KeyError: ('76070279-84d7-46be-a70e-d34720a46c0c', 'init_model', 'result')
File "C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\dagster\Lib\site-packages\dagster\_core\execution\plan\utils.py", line 54, in op_execution_error_boundary
yield
File "C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\dagster\Lib\site-packages\dagster\_core\execution\plan\inputs.py", line 831, in _load_input_with_input_manager
value = input_manager.load_input(context)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\dagster\Lib\site-packages\dagster\_core\storage\mem_io_manager.py", line 22, in load_input
return self.values[keys]
~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^