monitored_job available parameters
s
The
monitored_jobs
parameter is used in the context of Dagster's sensors, specifically for
run_status_sensor
. According to the documentation,
monitored_jobs
accepts a list of jobs that the sensor will monitor. Here are the types of objects you can include in the
monitored_jobs
parameter: - `JobDefinition`: This is a definition of a Dagster job, which encapsulates execution logic. - `GraphDefinition`: This represents a graph of ops (computational functions) in Dagster. - `UnresolvedAssetJobDefinition`: This is used for jobs that involve assets whose definitions are not resolved until runtime. - `RepositorySelector`: This allows you to specify a repository to monitor jobs from. - `JobSelector`: This allows you to specify a particular job to monitor. - `CodeLocationSelector`: This is used to specify a code location to monitor jobs from. The default value for
monitored_jobs
is
None
, which means that if you do not specify this parameter, the sensor will send an alert when any job in the code location matches the requested
run_status
. Here is an example of how you might use
monitored_jobs
in a `run_status_sensor`:
Copy code
python
from dagster import run_status_sensor, JobDefinition, DagsterRunStatus

@run_status_sensor(
    run_status=DagsterRunStatus.SUCCESS,
    monitored_jobs=[my_job_definition],
)
def my_run_status_sensor(context):
    # Sensor logic here
In this example,
my_job_definition
would be an instance of
JobDefinition
that you want the sensor to monitor. Please note that the
job_selection
parameter is deprecated in favor of
monitored_jobs
and will be removed in version 2.0 of Dagster. Dagster Docs button Dagster Docs button Document
dagster/schedule_name
(and se... button Sensors job monitoring is selecting the ... button Thank you for your feedback!