Any idea about this? SchedulerDaemon - ERROR - Sch...
# announcements
c
Any idea about this? SchedulerDaemon - ERROR - Scheduler failed for tbportal_temp_sync_schedule : dagster.check.CheckError: Invariant failed. Description: Reconstructed repository location should have exactly one repository
d
hmmm, that error message could probably be clearer. I think the most likely cause of that is that it can't find the repository. Any chance it was renamed? Does it show up in dagit in the Schedules page?
ah sorry, one other question - how many repositories are supposed to be defined in repo.py?
ok, if there's more than 1 repository in your location, this actually helped us uncover an issue, so thank you for reporting and sorry for the trouble. There'll be a fix going out in the weekly release tomorrow. In the meantime, a workaround is to ensure that there's only one repository in the location defined in your workspace file.
c
Hi Daniel, about your first message. The answer is yes. Dagit shows multiple repositories correctly. You are right, i was trying to load multiple repos defined in repo.py. Thank you so mucho to fix it so quickly. By now, i solved merging all pipelines in one repository as you said. So, Good job!