Hi everyone, I'm back again ! I've updated Dagster...
# announcements
g
Hi everyone, I'm back again ! I've updated Dagster to 0.7.13, and I've got an issues with the "imagePullSecrets" and dagster_k8s helm: In my
values.yaml
, i've got the following
Copy code
imagePullSecrets:
  - name: secret-name
When I try to up my stack using Helm, the container is in status "CrashloopBackOff", and, if i get the logs of the pods, I got the following :
Copy code
Error 1: Invalid scalar at path root:image_pull_secrets[0]. Value "{'name': 'secret-name'}" of type "<class 'dict'>" is not valid for expected type "String".
I've tried to dig into the issue, and try to edit the configmap-instance.yaml file, specificaly, this part
Copy code
run_launcher:
      module: dagster_k8s.launcher
      class: K8sRunLauncher
      config:
        {{- with .Values.imagePullSecrets }}
        image_pull_secrets:
            {{- toYaml . | nindent 10 }}
        {{- end }}
I've tried to "hardcode" the value of
image_pull_secrets
After some tries, I've tried
Copy code
run_launcher:
      module: dagster_k8s.launcher
      class: K8sRunLauncher
      config:
        image_pull_secrets:
        -  "secret-name"
And got the following issue
Copy code
dagster.check.CheckError: Member of list mismatches type. Expected <class 'dict'>. Got 'ecr-auth' of type <class 'str'>
Seems like there is a missmatch betwwen the expected type in the config, and the one in the k8sLauncher Any input on this, or any solutions to solve this issue ? Thanks again for your great work 💪
👍 2
n
Hi Gaetan thanks for flagging! This sounds like a bug on our part. Will look into it today
c
hi Gaetan, thanks for reporting! I was able to repro the issue and will get https://dagster.phacility.com/D3021 into the next release (which I’ll be running 3/21 afternoon PT)
g
Thank you very much ! I'll try to update our dagster version to 0.7.14 🎉
👍 1
👋 I've updated to 0.7.14, and everything went smoothly ! Thanks again !
🎉 2