<!channel> Version 0.2.7 has been pushed to pypi. https://github.com/dagster-io/dagster/releases/tag/v.0.2.7
Version 0.2.7 Release Notes
Most notable improvements in this release are bunch of improvements to dagit, most notably hot reloading and the in-browser rendering of python error. Also the ability to scaffold configs from the command line is the first fruit of the rearchitecting of the config system.
- Dagster improvements:
- Added scaffold_config command which generates the template of a yaml file needed to drive the execution of a particular pipeline
- Added the ability to automatically serialize intermediate inputs as they flow between solids. Consider this alpha quality. It is currently hard-coded to write out to /tmp/dagster/runs/<<run_id>>
- Dagit improvements:
- Hot-Reloading and in-browser rendering of python errors.
- Scrolling and performance improvements
- Keyboard short cuts to navigate between solids using arrow keys
- In-app previews of notebooks for dagstermill solids
Updated: Had to push new version 0.2.7.1 to fix critical bug