Hi, Besides the official documentation website whe...
# random
s
Hi, Besides the official documentation website where can I learn more about Dagster? good practices, etc. Fast search on google does not give me too much infor
z
the dagster blog and dagster community page highlight some more blog-like articles that explore various aspects of dagster. the github discussions page also has quite a bit of stuff too. the dagster-showcase channel also has some links people have posted to github projects they've done with dagster and blogs they've written.
s
I was assigned to figure out how to use & structure assets. all the docs that I read only use small examples. I am searching for best practices for categorizing, dividing, abstracting, etc.. For a large number of assets that can evolve, mutate and change without any valid reason.
I know there is not a silver bullet but maybe some small orientation of how to deal with enormeus datasets
y
Hi @Saul Burgos I’m working on coming up with recommendations for organizing complex projects which will talk more about deployments / general folder structure but not primarily for structuring complex assets. Asset organization might come the next (cc @sandy for thoughts on asset structure best practices) Meanwhile, here’s a github discussion where folks are sharing their practices: https://github.com/dagster-io/dagster/discussions/8972
❤️ 2
s
Thank you 🙂 . for the information