Hey Cat, we are using ECS run launcher(implemented...
# deployment-ecs
p
Hey Cat, we are using ECS run launcher(implemented a smaller version of it for our use case) for almost 2 weeks in production already, and we will be more then happy to provide any feedback and show our solution, it might provide inspiration and reduce time for the intern to create the abstraction
🎉 1
c
Hi Petar, that’s awesome and I would love to see what you ended up implementing. Would also love to hear any issues you faced during implementation / deployment!
cc @max
also was wondering if you considered using aws batch and if so, why you preferred ecs?
p
we can schedule a call, where i can show this, or i can send you examples, whatever you prefer nope, we were on a tight schedule, so didn’t have much time to investigate, initial implementation was to be just a single box on EC2, then we looked how we can make it better fast and ECS turned out to be a really easy way to achieve this
👍 1
c
yes, a call would be great — when would be a good time? Some possibilities could be 8am PT / 5pm CET this tuesday (june 2), thursday (june 4), or friday (june 5), if any of those work for you
p
Thursday would be perfect
c
Awesome! Could you send me your email so I can make a meeting invite? Looking forward!
p
here you go pdjordjevic@element451.io, me too!
c
just sent the cal invite with a zoom link. I think it probably won’t take the full hour, but putting the time there in case there are other topics we can also talk about! Max who wrote a lot of the core code and Leor our intern will be there as well 🙂
p
@cat sorry, can you resend the cal invite to this email pdjordjevic@element451.com? Also add mtomic@element451.com, he is a colleague who worked with me on this yeah, i think an hour is fine 👍
c
added 🙂
thank you for sharing with us!
🙏 1