I wrote about the trends in data orchestrations, and of course, dagster is a big part of it 🙂 Hope it's useful.
I'm covering topics such as:
• The shift from Data Pipelines to Data Products
• Data-aware Pipelines that know about the inner life of a task
• Why a declarative approach with higher-level abstractions helps
• How abstractions improve reuse code between complex cloud environments
• Where do we come from with the evolution of Data Pipeline Orchestration
• Open-source data orchestration tools such as Airflow, Prefect, Dagster