how to use these two command line features to star...
# dagster-feedback
b
how to use these two command line features to start a multi-pipeline multi repository project
Copy code
scaffold             Create a folder structure with a single Dagster repository and other files such as
                       workspace.yaml, in the current directory. This CLI enables you to quickly start building a new
                       Dagster project with everything set up.
  scaffold-repository  Create a folder structure with a single Dagster repository, in the current directory. This CLI
                       helps you to scaffold a new Dagster repository within a folder structure that includes multiple
                       Dagster repositories
y
Hi 👋 im working on the instructions for the multi-repo case. will share it very soon!
🌈 1
b
Thanks
y
https://github.com/yuhan/demo-my-dagster-project-with-multi-repos I created a git repo to demonstrate the steps. instructions in README - you can also find each step in the commit history. TL;DR: it does involve a bit manual steps to organize the folder structure better, but in general you should be able to run
dagster project scaffold-repository
in any of your existing project as it creates a new dagster repository as a subpackage.
the
scaffold-repository
subcommand is still new and naive. going forward, i’d like to improve it so it can understand the existing folder structure better to reduce the manual work as much as possible. DM’s open if you have any feedback!