Hello i am encountering this issue: dagster._core...
# ask-community
t
Hello i am encountering this issue: dagster._core.errors.DagsterLaunchFailedError: Error during RPC setup for executing run: dagster._check.CheckError: Failure condition: Couldn't import module dagster_postgres.run_storage when attempting to load the configurable class dagster_postgres.run_storage.PostgresRunStorage File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/dagster/_core/instance/__init__.py", line 1747, in launch_run self._run_launcher.launch_run(LaunchRunContext(pipeline_run=run, workspace=workspace)) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/dagster/_core/launcher/default_run_launcher.py", line 118, in launch_run DefaultRunLauncher.launch_run_from_grpc_client( File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/dagster/_core/launcher/default_run_launcher.py", line 86, in launch_run_from_grpc_client raise ( Was working previously on 1.0.7 but now with 1.0.8 seems to have broken. Were any changes included that break existing implementations? This is the workspace config i use:
Copy code
run_storage:
  module: dagster_postgres.run_storage
  class: PostgresRunStorage
  config:
    postgres_db:
      hostname:
        env: DAGSTER_POSTGRES_HOST
      username:
        env: DAGSTER_POSTGRES_USER
      password:
        env: DAGSTER_POSTGRES_PASSWORD
      db_name:
        env: DAGSTER_POSTGRES_DB
      port: 5432
d
Hi, do you have the dagster-postgres package installed in your Python environment? This error message is saying that it can't find that module
'pip list | grep dagster' should show you which dagster packages you currently have installed and what version they're at
s
hi teodorpaius, have you been able to solve your problem with daniel’s advice?
t
Hey yes there was an issue with my docker requirements setup, sorry for not answering.