I have this idea. I want to create a unique repos...
# ask-community
s
I have this idea. I want to create a unique repository with factories for ops, jobs, assets, graphs, and assets. all of them will receive configs and resources. in this way, I can create any "mega super" reusable "pipelines" for small use cases for my clients. But here are my questions. : If all my jobs, assets, ops, etc will only exist in memory because they will be created on the fly... how can I visualize it with dagit? I mean if I have 3 clients with 3 different configurations ..... I can call it something like this: • CreatePipeline(clientConfig1) • CreatePipeline(clientConfig2) • CreatePipeline(clientConfig3) BUt how can use dagit to see them? because in theory I don't have physical files or repositories
c
Are you saying that you're trying to visualize the job that the factory would create without invoking it to construct the actual job? Or are you just trying to visualize the result of
my_job_factory(...)
?
s
the second one.
c
That can just be visualized in dagit the same as any other job. You can either load it into a repository and visualize it, or point dagit at a python file with a variable containing it