https://dagster.io/ logo
#ask-community
Title
# ask-community
f

Frederik Hagelund

08/12/2022, 1:48 PM
When deploying a branch_deployment i get following error in my Github Action. What could trigger this? It keep saying "Loading" in the interface. The deployment to ECR seem to be working just fine.
Copy code
Waiting for agent to sync changes to ecr_bi_dwh_dagster...
Still waiting for agent to sync changes to ecr_bi_dwh_dagster. This can take a few minutes.
Still waiting for agent to sync changes to ecr_bi_dwh_dagster. This can take a few minutes.
Error: No Dagster Cloud agent is actively heartbeating. Make sure that you have a Dagster Cloud agent running.
Error: 
Error: Deploy failed. To view status of your code locations,
a

alex

08/12/2022, 5:30 PM
what org is this for?
No Dagster Cloud agent is actively heartbeating
does dagit display your agent as operational?
f

Frederik Hagelund

08/12/2022, 7:11 PM
It is better-collective
I mean works perfectly fine when it is a full deployment, But branch deployment just keep loading
a

alex

08/12/2022, 7:29 PM
how did you deploy your agent to ECS?
theres a
branch_deployments: True
setting in
dagster.,yaml
that it not being set would explain branch deployments not working but full deployments working
👍 1
f

Frederik Hagelund

08/12/2022, 7:37 PM
I deployed by following instructions and creating a stack through the template supplied by dagster cloud
Will try that
a

alex

08/12/2022, 8:01 PM
hmm it should be set by that template
oooh my bad - there are multiple cloudformations, one has toggle on other off
this is something we are fixing - going to have one cloudformation with a parameter. Apologies for the inconvenience here