https://dagster.io/ logo
#ask-community
Title
# ask-community
h

Harpal

07/19/2022, 2:56 PM
Hi Dagster team! I’m loading my assets from the manifest json and it works fine on v0.15.5. However after upgrading to 0.15.6 it crashes with the following error message (see more in image attached)
Could not load location repo.py to check for sensors due to the following error: KeyError: 'depends_on'
Any idea what could have changed to cause this problem when upgrading from v0.15.5 to v0.15.6? See the comments for the code snippet and full error message dagsir
Error when running DagitUI
j

jamie

07/19/2022, 4:08 PM
@owen any ideas?
o

owen

07/19/2022, 4:37 PM
@Harpal I think I have a guess as to what's going on here, thanks for the report. I'm going to see if I can replicate it and get a fix in for thursday. depending on the fix I might be able to give you a temporary workaround until then
ok, fixed the issue (this happens for the specific case of "you have dbt sources that are tagged, and select from those tags when using load_assets_from_manifest_json" blob smile sweat ). fix should go in this week's release. if you want a shim of code to tide you over in the meantime, I can send you over something
h

Harpal

07/19/2022, 5:31 PM
Thanks again for the fast fix @owen! At the moment I’m happy to cruise by on v0.15.5. So don’t worry about the shim. But please do let me know when we the fix has been released and i’ll update my repo to the newest release 🎉
yay 2