Good morning, During the execution of one of my j...
# ask-community
s
Good morning, During the execution of one of my jobs I got this error, could someone tell me why? dagster.core.errors.DagsterExecutionStepExecutionError: Error occurred while executing op "take_product_fridge_and_put_in_table_space":: AttributeError: 'SolidExecutionContext' object has no attribute 'solid_name' Stack Trace: File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/dagster/core/execution/plan/utils.py", line 47, in solid_execution_error_boundary yield File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/dagster/utils/__init__.py", line 398, in iterate_with_context next_output = next(iterator) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/dagster/core/execution/plan/compute_generator.py", line 66, in _coerce_solid_compute_fn_to_iterator for event in _validate_and_coerce_solid_result_to_iterator(result, context, output_defs): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/dagster/core/execution/plan/compute_generator.py", line 107, in _validate_and_coerce_solid_result_to_iterator f"Solid '{context.solid_name}' has {len(output_defs)} output definitions, but "
🤖 1
s
Thanks for this report Sara. Would you mind sharing some code, like the body of the
take_product_fridge_and_put_in_table_space
op?
Just following up-- have you been able to address your issue?
🎉 1
s
Hello, Sean! Sorry, I've been offline for a few weeks. Yes, I've managed to solve the problem. Thanks for your help!