new to dagster and I am getting this error. i ass...
# ask-community
m
new to dagster and I am getting this error. i assume this is a local db for dagster jobs. I just dont know what to do to fix .. Exception while writing logger call to event log: (sqlite3.DatabaseError) database disk image is malformed [SQL: INSERT INTO event_logs (run_id, event, dagster_event_type, timestamp, step_key, asset_key, partition) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)] [parameters: ('9a328cdd-5e91-4f08-afb6-02ec07ab3ff1', '{"__class__": "EventLogEntry", "dagster_event": {"__class__": "DagsterEvent", "event_specific_data": {"__class__": "EngineEventData", "error": null, ... (1931 characters truncated) ... ta[calendarDates]", "timestamp": 1652125184.761959, "user_message": "Finished initialization of resources [data_lake, edfi_api_client, io_manager]."}', 'ENGINE_EVENT', '2022-05-09 193944.761959', 'extract_and_upload_data[calendarDates]', None, None)]
y
Hi Michael, what’s your dagster version? and when was the last time you ran any dagster code (roughly)
seems like you may need to run a db migration using
dagster instance migrate
m
ran this but still get these errors. dagster instance migrate
lastest release 0.14.14 (edited)
You hit an unexpected error while fetching data from Dagster. If you have a minute, consider reporting this error either by filing a Github issue or by messaging in the Dagster slack. Use the "Copy" button below to include error information that is helpful for the core development team to diagnose what is happening and to improve Dagster in recovering from unexpected errors. Operation name: StepSummaryForRunQuery Message: (sqlite3.DatabaseError) file is not a database [SQL: PRAGMA main.table_info("alembic_version")] (Background on this error at: https://sqlalche.me/e/14/4xp6) Path: ["pipelineRunOrError","stepStats"] Locations: [{"line":6,"column":7}]
y
Hi @Michael Rhodes sorry for the late response. What’s your OS?
Ah I think this thread was relevant too? https://dagster.slack.com/archives/C01U954MEER/p1652378132371429 as I mentioned there, I suspect it’s caused by the incompatibility between WSL2 and Sqlite. Please feel free to ping me if that’s not the issue!