I'm getting these errors below for sensor: ```@ru...
# ask-community
b
I'm getting these errors below for sensor:
Copy code
@run_status_sensor(
    pipeline_run_status=PipelineRunStatus.SUCCESS,
    pipeline_selection=pipeline_names,
)
which seem strange since I can see the pipelines loaded in Dagit and the the pipeline for the sensor exists and can run. Any insight on what could be happening? SensorDaemon - ERROR - Sensor daemon caught an error for sensor job_success_email_sensor : dagster.core.errors.DagsterInvariantViolationError: No jobs, pipelines, graphs, or repositories found in "kh_dagster". Stack Trace: File "C:\Users\<redacted>\Envs\<redacted>\lib\site-packages\dagster\grpc\server.py", line 205, in init self._repository_symbols_and_code_pointers.load() File "C:\Users\<redacted>\Envs\<redacted>\lib\site-packages\dagster\grpc\server.py", line 90, in load self._loadable_repository_symbols = load_loadable_repository_symbols( File "C:\Users\<redacted>\Envs\<redacted>\lib\site-packages\dagster\grpc\server.py", line 108, in load_loadable_repository_symbols loadable_targets = get_loadable_targets( File "C:\Users\<redacted>\Envs\<redacted>\lib\site-packages\dagster\grpc\utils.py", line 37, in get_loadable_targets else loadable_targets_from_python_package(package_name) File "C:\Users\<redacted>\Envs\<redacted>\lib\site-packages\dagster\core\workspace\autodiscovery.py", line 30, in loadable_targets_from_python_package return loadable_targets_from_loaded_module(module) File "C:\Users\<redacted>\Envs\<redacted>\lib\site-packages\dagster\core\workspace\autodiscovery.py", line 78, in loadable_targets_from_loaded_module raise DagsterInvariantViolationError(
p
Hi Edrebryan! This is very odd… Is your run status sensor
job_success_email_sensor
in the same repository as the pipelines they target? Also, can you verify that your daemon is using the same
workspace.yaml
as your dagit instance?
b
It is and the workspace.yaml file only has one version. I removed all the local sql lite files and created a fresh virtualenv and the issue seems to have gone away. Still not sure what caused it though.