I am facing errors in using 'compute_logs' in dags...
# ask-community
r
I am facing errors in using 'compute_logs' in dagster.yaml file, on executing the pipeline it throws me this error: raise DagsterInvalidConfigError( dagster.core.errors.DagsterInvalidConfigError: Error in config for pipeline demo_pipeline Error 1: Received unexpected config entries "['compute_logs', 'run_storage']" at the root. Expected: "['execution', 'intermediate_storage', 'loggers', 'resourc es', 'solids', 'storage']." This is my Yaml file compute_logs: module: dagster.core.storage.local_compute_log_manager class: LocalComputeLogManager config: base_dir: 'C:\Desktop' Currently using dagster version 0.11.7
d
Hi Ritasha - from this and your previous post I think you may be using your dagster.yaml file as run config rather than for your Dagster Instance. What you want is to put dagster.yaml in the directory that you've set as your DAGSTER_HOME - once you do this, it will automatically be applied to all runs. Run config has a different set of fields, and is only needed if your pipeline needs to be configured in some way (for example, specifying inputs for solids). The instructions for setting up your dagster.yaml file are described here: https://docs.dagster.io/deployment/dagster-instance#default-local-behavior Let me know if that helps!