With the new code location, the documentation for ...
# dagster-feedback
d
With the new code location, the documentation for workspaces.yaml has gotten lost for previous version. Also, there is no mention in the current docs of how to set the executable location for a code location
e
Hey Daniel - the workspace documentation is now here: https://docs.dagster.io/concepts/code-locations/workspace-files Accessible in the sidenav under Concepts > Code locations > Workspace files. As for your second point about the executable location, I'll make a note of it!
d
Trying to see it for any previous version of dagster 404s for me
e
Gotcha - you're using the version menu on the page to go to a previous version, correct?
d
exactly
e
It looks like you've found an issue with the versioning logic in our docs. That specific page path didn't exist until the last release, so switching to another version will always result in a 404. True of any additive page going forward, unfortunately. I'll make a note of this and discuss with the rest of the docs team - it's definitely not an ideal experience. For now, my suggestion for situations like this one is to switch to the version you want and then use the sidenav to navigate.
d
ah, didn't even consider that. Thanks
e
You're welcome!