I'm using the asset reconciliation sensor to recon...
# ask-community
s
I'm using the asset reconciliation sensor to reconcile a group of multipartitioned assets. There is a root asset materialised via scheduled job, then the asset reconciliation sensor does the rest. I'm reconciling 10 assets with the sensor. The multipartition is a cross of DailyPartition and Static with 14 static partitions - 14 per day. Once I get more than a few days to reconcile then the asset sensor bails out with the following:
dagster._core.errors.DagsterUserCodeUnreachableError: dagster._core.errors.DagsterUserCodeUnreachableError: The sensor tick timed out due to taking longer than 60 seconds to execute the sensor function. One way to avoid this error is to break up the sensor work into chunks, using cursors to let subsequent sensor calls pick up where the previous call left off.
Any ideas on how to get around this? I've read the cursor docs but it's not making a lot of sense to me. Using Dagster Cloud on 1.1.20 Edit: I've been following https://github.com/dagster-io/dagster/pull/12431 - looks like it didn't make it into 1.1.20 release. I'm hoping this is the fix.
s
That PR likely will help when it lands, but let us know if it doesn't!
🌈 1