Heyo! :wave: - Recent borderline CoRise Dagster gr...
# ask-community
y
Heyo! 👋 - Recent borderline CoRise Dagster grad here dagstar ... I'm super close to getting a proof of concept running to have dagster manage the runs of a dbt project to model some snowplow data but am hitting some snags. Do open-source folks have any avenues to get support? I'm following the docs here mixed with following the project structure provided by the dbt tutorial. Can't seem to isolate what the issue is 🤷 I'm sure it is very simple and obvious ha but new here sadge
t
Hi! Yes, you can depend on this channel to get support from the Dagster team and community. What problems are you experiencing trying to get things set up?
y
Here is my project structure and the error im hitting... seems like i'm trying to run
dagster dev
from the wrong directory and need to tell dagster where to look. i've been messing around with the workspace file. the tutorial has a workspace of load_from: python_package: tutorial_dbt_daggster. if you run dagster dev in the root directory in the tutorial you hit the error im seeing. if you run dagster dev from inside the tutorial_dbt_dagster directory, it works. i tried the same with my project and it didn't work.
t
Hmmm. What version of Dagster are you running? This is odd. Just spitballing, but what if you copied the contents from your project and replaced the tutorial ones with yours?