Is there some tag I can specify to keep the contai...
# dagster-plus
g
Is there some tag I can specify to keep the container running (for debugging purposes) and not kill it right away? There was once an undocumented flag to execute the job within the default container (but I forgot the name)
b
Are you using the
DockerRunLauncher
? If so, I think you can forward the `auto_remove` Docker flag to the container using the
container_kwargs
config field in the run launcher
Copy code
run_launcher:
  module: dagster_docker
  class: DockerRunLauncher
  config:
    container_kwargs:
      auto_remove: false
g
yes docker
yes but Is it also possible to do this directly from the UI?
Is this special tag still applicable (no run isolation also for hybrid deployments)? if yes, what was the name of it?
Or is there a special tag I can set to feed this config to the run launcher from a tag/dagit UI?
b
Hmm, I think the run launcher config is not customizable by tags currently
g
and for this experimental tag to re-use the single base container is this one still working? And if yes, what is the name?
d
Hey Georg, I’m not sure what the experimental tag or single base container that you’re referring to here is. Can you elaborate or point to a doc or previous post where it was discussed?
g
I think it is
dagster/isolation:disabled
And it was experimental for hybrid deployments
The single base container is the default deployment of the code location which is spun up by dagster
d
Ah, non isolated runs, got it. I’m not aware of any recent changes from the previous behavior