Hi folks! I’ve got an issue here while signing up ...
# dagster-plus
c
Hi folks! I’ve got an issue here while signing up (first time!) for Dagster Cloud. I’m trying to deploy the Dagster Quickstart and getting a vague error. I signed in & out using GitHub oauth but still there. I changed the names of the project (hoping the erro was due to a name collision) but also didn’t work. I’ve tried picking different starter projects but get the same error. Would love some help because Dagster Serverless seems super interesting!
s
Hi Christopher - can you check what access is available to the Dagster Cloud application in GitHub? See Settings -> Applications -> Authorized GitHub Apps -> Dagster Cloud. See the screenshot for my account below.
The above page should also show which accounts have the app installed. Can you confirm the Git scope you are using has the Dagster Cloud app installed?
c
image.png,image.png
For both personal and organization accounts the permissions look fine
Is there anything I should look at @Shalabh Chaturvedi?
s
@Christopher Moody the permissions look good so I’m not sure why this didn’t work. I have reset the github link at our end for your account - can you try adding quickstart again please?
Might be best to delete the Dagster Cloud app from your github settings and go through the flow on Dagster Cloud again.
c
ok, I tried deleting the app also tried just opening a new account. no dice — still getting this same error. it must be associated with my github account?
ok, finally got it to work. i noticed somewhere in github.com that the dagster was asking for increased permissions