Hi everyone, is there a way to view the asset grap...
# ask-community
a
Hi everyone, is there a way to view the asset graph for a specific job run in Dagit? I have a job materializing a single multi-asset op, and I can view the asset graph for the job definition, but for any specific run I can only find a long list of assets being materialized and the visualization of the op. (using OSS Dagster, version 1.4.3)
y
you should be able to go to the
Runs
and click the link on the “Target” like this:
it will then bring you to the graph
when you say “a single multi-asset op”, what exactly does your job have?
a
Sorry, that was confusing haha--I have a multi-asset comprising ~200 distinct assets (using
dagster-dbt
), and those assets are all materialized using a single op. I have a job that materializes those assets (using
define_asset_job
), and multiple schedules that select different subsets of those assets at different times. When a schedule triggers a run of the job, I was hoping to see an Asset Graph of the subset of assets being run, not all assets in the job.
When I click on the “Target” link, it just takes me to the general Asset Graph for the job
y
Ah I see - we currently don’t expose that option in the UI, but it seems a reasonable and useful feature. Do you mind filing a GitHub issue for this feature request?