Hi, I'm currently in the process of deploying Dags...
# announcements
j
Hi, I'm currently in the process of deploying Dagster locally. Everything was working smoothly until I decided to change the file structure a bit. I am still able to run dagit but the daemon service now throws an error when looking for schedules. Here's the error: FileNotFoundError: [WinError 3] The system cannot find the path specified. Seems like the daemon service is looking into the old structure even though I edited the workspace.yaml. How do I fix this?
d
Hi Jonathan - does the error include a stack trace? If so that'll help identify where exactly it's failing.
If the issue is that it can no longer find the schedule code where it used to be, I would expect turning off the running (now un-find-able) schedule from Dagit (there should be an "Unloadable Schedules" section on the Schedules tab under the Status icon in the left nav that shows it) to make the error go away, then turning the schedule back on to fix it.
j
Yes, here's a picture. My apologies, can't access Slack from my work computer so can't include a snippet.
d
Got it. The above steps should work then
j
Ahhh yup, that fixed it, thank you!!