Hello ! I'm trying to run dagster-daemon with DAGS...
# ask-community
r
Hello ! I'm trying to run dagster-daemon with DAGSTER_HOME set as /home/miandry/dagster and with following Dagster Instance configuration like this :
Copy code
storage:
  sqlite:
    base_dir: /home/miandry/dagster/storage
When I execute command : dagster-daemon run, I have the following error :
Copy code
Error 1: Received unexpected config entry "storage" at the root. Expected: "{ code_servers?: { local_startup_timeout?: Int } compute_logs?: { class: String config?: { } module: String } event_log_storage?: { class: String config?: { } module: String } instance_class?: { class: String config?: { } module: String } local_artifact_storage?: { class: String config?: { } module: String } python_logs?: { dagster_handler_config?: { formatters?: { } handlers?: { } } managed_python_loggers?: [String] python_log_level?: String } run_coordinator?: { class: String config?: { } module: String } run_launcher?: { class: String config?: { } module: String } run_monitoring?: { cancellation_thread_poll_interval_seconds?: Int enabled?: Bool max_resume_run_attempts?: Int poll_interval_seconds?: Int start_timeout_seconds?: Int } run_storage?: { class: String config?: { } module: String } schedule_storage?: { class: String config?: { } module: String } scheduler?: { class: String config?: { } module: String } telemetry?: { enabled?: Bool experimental_dagit?: Bool } }".
d
Hi, what version of dagster do you have installed? The instance configuration that you're using was added recently, but it should work as long as you have the latest version of dagster installed
r
I'm using Dagster v 0.14.17 All right, from the doc, I found that the name of the configuration key is run_storage. Thank you !
d
Or if upgrading is an option, that would also work!
r
Of course. Nice