Hi, I am running into this error when I am running...
# ask-community
q
Hi, I am running into this error when I am running a job from the UI
Copy code
Multiprocess executor: child process for step generate_forecasted_ltay_all_types unexpectedly exited with code 3221225477.dagster._core.executor.child_process_executor.ChildProcessCrashExceptionStack Trace:  File "C:\Users\.dbt-env\lib\site-packages\dagster\_core\executor\multiprocess.py", line 240, in execute    event_or_none = next(step_iter),  File "C:\Users\.dbt-env\lib\site-packages\dagster\_core\executor\multiprocess.py", line 357, in execute_step_out_of_process    for ret in execute_child_process_command(multiproc_ctx, command):,  File "C:\Users\.dbt-env\lib\site-packages\dagster\_core\executor\child_process_executor.py", line 174, in execute_child_process_command    raise ChildProcessCrashException(exit_code=process.exitcode)
Any ideas to fix this?
z
often this is an indication that your executor is running out of memory
q
I checked task manager while running this and I saw that memory used was only around 50%. is there something else I am missing or somewhere else that I have to look?
Or how do I allocate more memory to the executor?
z
what executor and run launcher are you using?
q
Multiprocess executor and the default run launcher
a
the exit code is the useful bit of information here
googling around i see
3221225477 converted to hex is 0xC0000005, which stands for STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION, which means you tried to access (read, write or execute) invalid memory.
❤️ 1
ty spinny 1